4th Annual Pam’s Run 5k Run/Walk and 10k Run
Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 10 AM
Claypit Hill School, 40 Adams Ln, Wayland, MA 01778
Thank you to everyone who joined us for Pam’s Run!
- Results are available from Racewire.
- Swoon Booth photos are available here.
- Visit Neighbor Brigade’s Facebook album for more photos from race day.
We hope to see you again in 2017 at the 5th Annual Pam’s Run!
Donate TODAY and help us support the neighbors-helping-neighbors mission of Neighbor Brigade!
- Online registration until October 14: $35 for the 5K; $40 for the 10K. Race Day fees: $40 for the 5K; $50 for the 10K
- Kids’ Fun Run ($5 registration)
- Discount for teams of 8 or more for the 5K and 10K. Contact the Race Director.
- Proceeds from Pam’s Run support Neighbor Brigade. If you cannot join us on race day, please consider making a donation.
- T-shirt guarantee for early-bird registrants (before September 29).
- Cash prizes for top male and female finishers.
- Instant Win Raffle – only $5 for a chance to win great prizes including a Yeti Tundra cooler (donated by Wayland Home & Design)!
About Pam’s Run
Pam’s Run is a family-friendly 5k/10k run/walk in Wayland, Massachusetts that supports Neighbor Brigade. Pam’s Run is dedicated to the memory and legacy of Pam Manikas Washek, founder of Neighbor Brigade and a tireless champion for families facing sudden crisis. She founded Neighbor Brigade to help those in crisis manage both emergency and routine needs, with free and immediate services provided by fellow community members. It is a simple idea with tremendous impact in providing relief while strengthening the fabric of a community. Pam’s Run will raise funds critical to Neighbor Brigade’s continuing operations and ability to reach more individuals and families in need of support and assistance.
- 5K and 10K chip-timed races
- Kids’ Fun Run
- Cash Awards
- Age Group Awards
- Pre-race bag pickup
- Kids’ Games
- Food Trucks
- Photo Booth
- Live music from the Wayland Daddios
- Fun for all!
2015 Race results can be accessed at iResults, here.